28 September 2018
| Flinders University, Adelaide
The Student FernoSim is a high fidelity simulation event designed to provide paramedic students with a fun but intense experience that consolidates their academic learning and provides an opportunity to practice clinical and teamwork skills.
FernoSim is held on Friday afternoon and runs for several hours into the night. It is held in conjunction with the Student Paramedics Australasia Conference which runs from 28 - 29 September.
Key Info & Updates
- Team Application deadline: 6 August 2018 unless available spots are filled
- New application rules apply so make sure you read how team applications will be received and accepted
- Team Check-In and Briefing - Friday 28 September, time to be confirmed
- Winner Announcements: 29 September - time to be advised
- Your FernoSim team registration doesn't cover attending the SPA Conference (SPAIC2018). Individual team members wishing to attend SPAIC2018 will need to register direct via the conference website.
Further updates will be posted on this event page and announced via social media. Use #FernoSim on Twitter
Registering a Team
STUDENT TEAM APPLICATION STUDENT TEAM PLAYBOOK
- Download the Application Kit and complete the forms
- Submit your paperwork and payment to Ces Thomson by email to FERNOSIM@FERNO.COM.AU
- Submission deadline: 5pm AEST, Monday 6 August 2018 unless places are sold out prior to this date
It takes alot of work to put on the FernoSim and we can't do it without our enthusiastic band of helpers. If you're interested in working backstage or even acting as a patient, consider joining FernoSim's Crew. At this stage, you must be available on Friday 28 September from around 10am to 10pm with a break in between.
Applications for FernoSim Crew will be posted soon. In the meantime, if you want to register your expression of interest, email email Ces Thomson
Check out last year's event below and watch the winning team - Auckland University of Technology - in action. They are the team to benchmark yourselves against!