Get your game faces on - Student FernoSim is on again and we're cooking up a mean challenge!
The objective of the Ferno Australia Paramedic Simulation Challenge (FernoSim) is to create a fun, challenging and educational experience for paramedic students that results in participants being better prepared for the myriad challenges that they may encounter in the field.
Key Info & Updates
- Student FernoSim 2017 is fully subscribed! We're blown away by your enthusiasm and level of organisation this year. We have a Waiting List for the first time in Student FernoSim history.
- All participating teams, including the teams who have progressed off the Wait List and into FernoSim, will have received correspondence and confirmation of their participation.
- Team check-in, briefings, lock down times and venues will be provided direct with teams by third week of August. We're just waiting on some final details before we can confirm FernoSim schedules.
- Questions about FernoSim? Contact Ces Thomson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Ferno Australia and FernoSim on Facebook and Twitter for updates and notices. Hashtag #FernoSim & #SPAIC2017
FernoSim's Crew is our behind-the-scenes backbone that helps keeps the pace of FernoSim moving forward smoothly. If you'd like to join the FernoSim family and be involved, get your completed Crew Appicaton in now. You must be available to assist for the duration of FernoSim Challenge. We will need around 20 crew.
NOTE: If you're attending a workshop but still want to Crew, there are some jobs where timings can be juggled. Let us know the earliest
you are available in your application.
11:00 - 11:30 Crew
briefing & job allocations
13:00 - 15:00 Equipment and kit preparations
14:00 Patient briefing and moulage
14:30 - 16:00 Team check-in and briefing; kit inspection and lock down
15:00 - 15:50 Crew and scenario lock down. Finalise set, final rehearsal
15:50 Doors open for audience
16:00 FernoSim begins
21:00 - 21:30 FernoSim concludes, bump out of venue
Please return the form to email@example.com - forgot to put it on the form. My bad!
DOWNLOAD CREW APPLICATION